Home

Inkscape vectorize image

UPDATED TUTORIAL INKSCAPE 1.0 FOUND HERE: https://youtu.be/qiFiKXlMQ2g Image here: https://pixabay.com/en/bird-kingfisher-bill-colorful-2815685/ In this Inks.. Inkscape. Inkscape is a free and open-source vector graphics editor, similar to Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. It can be used to create and edit vector graphics including illustrations, logos and line arts. Inkscape stands out in the market due to its use of SVG—an open XML-based W3C standard—as the native format. It's used across a range of industries, from marketing and branding to engineering and design This video from Arclight Dynamics will cover how to make an Inkscape Image to Vector. We will be using black and white images in Inkscape so that they can be..

This is inkscape vectorize png. Here you will get all types of PNG images with transparent background. We always upload Highr Definition PNG Pictures. We PNG Image provide users .png extension photos for free. You can use this images on your website with proper attribution. We try to collect largest numbers of PNG images on the Web Vector Magic recognizes each pixel as a face/surface/line and creates a vector nearly exactly like the image provided. I had hoped for some smoothing to take effect, but no such luck. The same thing happens with Inkscape's Trace Bitmap feature. This leaves manual adjustment or manual editing If you convert that image into a vector image, however, it can be enlarged to a billboard and will still look as sharp as the original. This tutorial shows you how to use Inkscape to create a vector outline from any digital image

Get Inkscape - Microsoft Store

7- In your workspace you will have your new vector file. and under it is your original image. Move the vector file and delete your original file. 8- Next select your new file, then on the top tool bar select Object > ungroup. this will ungroup your layers of the vector file. it is good to do this so you can double check everything is altered This method for vectorizing a flat image consists of placing it in the background and 'tracing' the outlines of its sections using vector brushes. Although in Inkscape there are loads of tools for creating geometric figures, there are three basic brushes Image Vectorizer. Convert raster images like PNGs, BMPs and JPEGs to scalable vector graphics (SVG, EPS, DXF

6 best software to vectorize images in 2019

If you're using Gimp though, you'll need to use Inkscape as well if you wish to vectorize an image. Gimp can be used to remove any backgrounds on your image easily, and then Inkscape can. That was built in Inkscape, and vectorizing an image like that takes only a few minutes, even at 1Ghz. If you're running a fairly modern machine, you can probably have the entire job done in the time it takes to open a can of Fanta. Anyway, here's how you can do the same thing and trust me, it's quite simple

Step 1, Import your image. Click File on the menu bar, and then select Import.Step 2, Open the tracing tool. To open Inkscape's tracing engine, click Path on the menu bar, then select Trace Bitmap. [1] X Research sourceStep 3, Choose between single and multiple scans. Select single if you'd like to create a single path from the image, or multiple if you'd prefer many overlapping paths. [1] X Research source Choosing single scan options: Brightness. Method 1: Crop an Image by Clipping. The clip operation in Inkscape lets you place a vector shape, object or path on top of an image in order to clip or cut a portion of that image according to the shape used. It's like using a cookie cutter to create a cookie from dough freeinkscapevectorgraphics | Public domain vectors - download vector images, svg cut files and graphics free of copyright. You can use our images for unlimited commercial purpose without asking permission Using Inkscape to Prepare Images for Laser Cutting on FABOOL Laser-Mini for Screenprinting: Inkscape is a great tool for preparing images to be cut using the FABOOL laser mini and it's software. The main advantages are it's ability to separate into layers by color and to easily switch between bitmap and vector outputs. This is because t Autotracer is a free online image vectorizer. It can convert raster images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to scalable vector graphics (EPS, SVG, AI and PDF). No registration or email required. Upload a file: Or enter a URL: Max. file size for upload is 6 MB. Supported file types: jpg, png, pdf, jpeg

Hi I am using Inkscape for the first time after using Illustrator for many years. I am trying to take photographic images and vectorize them without turning them into total cartoon blobs and I cant seem to get it to turn out how I want with the trace bitmap feature. I finally managed to get an image somewhat close to what I want it and when I. There is an option for keeping colors, but Inkscape will then create one object for each color. You'll find yourself facing a pile of objects, each of a different color. This can be difficult to edit, especially for a beginner. To vectorize a picture: Import a suitable bitmap image by using the menu File ‣ Import Inkscape The pdfimage does not meet my needs since I want vector graphics (pdf) rather than jpgs so I prefer to use Inkscape, but it does not work as expected. I hope I could use some selector tool to drag a box and select everything inside as I normally did with Illustrator, but none of the tools in Inkscape works I'm not 100% sure if bitmap tracing in Inkscape will yield the same result. In any case the process in Illustrator is to import the image and then use the image trace with roughly the same settings as the image below. It will yield a rigid pixel-like effect. The effect zoomed in. For most of the effect there will be no abnormalities

2. Download and install inkscape: If you don't have this software, then download HERE. I will not explain the installation because it is a simple process, it is just a matter of selecting next. 3. How do you vectorize an image? Open Inkscape; copy ( Ctrl+c) any image that want to trace and paste ( Ctrl+v) this image in inkscape There is an option for keeping colors, but Inkscape will then create one object for each color. You'll find yourself facing a pile of objects, each of a different color. This can be difficult to edit. To vectorize a picture: Import a simple bitmap image (e.g. a *.jpg, *.png, *.bmp file) by using the menu File > Import All platforms: Inkscape is an open source vector editing program. If you are looking for a free alternative to the Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape has a host of features that make it worth taking for. Inkscape. Very popular and free vector image editor and viewer, this program also includes functions that allow you to edit PDF files. If you do not want to pay for Adobe Acrobat, Inkscape is an excellent, free choice. Inkscape includes the following

Vectorize your black and white images into scalable and clear art. Vectorization.org converts raster images into scalable vector files. The output formats include SVG, EPS, PS, PDF, DXF. Save yourself some time and give this free image autotracer a try You do not have such a reduction in quality with vector graphics: These allow even absurd enlargement levels without deteriorating quality. With the free Inkscape Convert conventional image files into a suitable (vector) format so that the content can now also be viewed in huge dimensions without any problems Howto: Vectorize images in Inkscape. Posted on September 7, 2009 by LTong. Colors gives us a color image, but grayscale is an option too. Sixteen scans gives us a fuller array of colors, and Remove background will dump the photo from the page when the conversion i Open the image in The Gimp and select the piece of the image you want to vectorize. Using Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+Shift+V you will create new image and save it (jpg or png will work well). Open the Inkscape and Drag&Drop the the new image file into the main window of the Inkscape. Select the image and click on menu Path->Trace Bitmap

How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape: 14 Steps (with Pictures)

Inkscape Tutorial: How to turn an Image into a Vector

1. The first step is to grab a photograph or raster texture that you'd like to vectorize. For this tutorial I'll be using the following image of a piece of wood. I would recommend checking out Pixabay for free texture images. Go ahead and paste your texture image into Inkscape, select it with the Select tool, then go to Path > Trace Bitmap.
  2. imize the effect of the jagged pixelated edges
  3. To vectorize a picture: Import a suitable bitmap image by using the menu File ‣ Import. Select the image with the Selector tool. In the menu, go to Path ‣ Trace Bitmap. A dialog will open where you can set different options. Use the Update button to get a new preview image wheneve
  4. Vector Magic analyzes your image and automatically detects appropriate settings to vectorize it with, and then goes ahead and traces out the underlying shapes in full color. This makes getting started a real breeze: just upload your image and presto, a result to review! Naturally you can revise the auto-detected settings
  5. And this is true: Sophisticated bitmap tracers like the implementation in Inkscape let you adjust how many color-levels, how detailed or how smooth the vectorized image should be. Following example was created from a Mathematica image with Inkscape: In the following sections I explain what steps are necessary to vectorize a color image in.
  6. How to vectorize your signature with Inkscape It's often useful to add your signature to a Word document instead of manually signing the actual paper with one of those pen thingies. Of course, the easiest method is to just sign a piece of paper, scan it, and insert it as an image
  7. 1- Open inkscape. 2- Import your image File > Import. 3- A new box will appear. ensure you have embedded selected then click ok. 4- Select your image. On the top toolbar you can see the height and width measurements. Ensure the lock is on to ensure aspect ratio

Vectorize Using Inkscape (And When Not To For CAD/CNC

1. In Inkscape, select your image and find the PATH menu. Under Path, select TRACE BITMAP. A pop up menu will open with some settings you can change if you like. I didn't alter the settings much here. You can select Remove Background if your image has one, but if you're using a transparent .PNG as your image, you shouldn't need to
  2. Inkscape Tutorial - Posterize: A tutorial on some basic tools you can use with Inkscape, an open-source vector graphics editing software. The purpose of this is less about the actual project of posterizing an image, but more about the different ways you can edit/create anything
  3. I scanned a map from a book in .tif format, and modified it quite a lot in GIMP (probably using the wrong tools, as it was my first time using it). Now I would look to vectorize the map, primarily because I want to add text to the picture (specifically, I want to add city names to the filled circles in the map)
  4. Inkscape has buttons or menu entries to copy, paste and duplicate objects. Sometimes, however, what you want is a clone. Inkscape clones are special copies of an object that can be moved around, scaled or rotated at will but remain linked to it. By this we mean that any change to the original is applied to all its clones automatically
  5. In the past, the only way to convert your image to vector was to trace over it by hand. Now, thanks to automatic tracing software, you can vectorize a raster image or a PDF using just a few clicks. Learn more about how to convert your raster images to vector, and find out what steps you can take to achieve the best possible vectorization results
  6. How to Vectorize in Inkscape | GoInkscape! There were no cute little thingys inkscapf the image. You said to look under the image and there was another one. Should I assume that the color image below the black and white one is a vector? Do I just delete the black image and then save the color one as an svg

Inkscape Image to Vector - YouTub

Using Inkscape To Convert an Image to SVG When I first started trying to Convert an Image to SVG, I seemed to have a really hard time finding a tutorial that made sense to me. Being a visual person it was hard to watch a video and get it au vectoriseur d'image en ligne gratuit. Nous convertissons des images bitmap JPEG, GIF et PNG en graphiques vectoriels (EPS, SVG, AI et PDF). Aucune inscription n'est nécessaire et on ne vous demandera pas votre email Online Vectorizer: Online raster to vector converter. Convert your images (jpeg, jpg or png) into scalable and clear vector art (svg) A bitmap vectorizer that can trace along the centerline of a stroke. The builtin inkscape 'trace bitmap' can only trace edges, thus resulting in double lines for most basic use cases. It uses 'autotrace -centerline' and an optimal threshold to vectorize a pixel image. - fablabnbg/inkscape-centerline-trac After you've finalized your tracing and clicked OK to generate it, make sure to Ungroup it (CTRL + SHIFT + G) several times to unlock all of the individual elements of the design.. Potential Problems With Auto-Tracing. This method is far from perfect. As can be expected, there's no way for the software to understand all of the nuances of a raster image and render them with flawless precision

Inkscape vectorize png » PNG Image

As a result of that, the app Inkscape can render the primitive vector shapes (e.g. rectangles, ellipses, polygons, arcs, spirals, stars and isometric boxes), text and regions containing raster graphics. It supports image tracing, enabling the editor to create vector graphics from photos and other raster sources A bitmap vectorizer that can trace along the centerline of a stroke. The builtin inkscape 'trace bitmap' can only trace edges, thus resulting in double lines for most basic use cases. It uses 'autotrace -centerline' and an optimal threshold to vectorize a pixel image. - Moini/inkscape-centerline-trac How to Vectorize Images In response to No Cuttable Object by SW Admin | Feb 27, 2017 | FlexiSignPro, LXi, LXi Cloud / LXi 12, LXi USB (Pre-Cloud) It is frustrating to find that perfect design online or receive clipart from a customer only to find out you cannot cut it, because it is not the proper file type. While most cutter programs require. This is a free and open source vector graphics editor tool whose features include photo or image and text editing tools, and support for most graphic formats such as SVG, PNG, WMF, PDF, among so many others. Whether you are an illustrator, designer, web designer or just need to create vector images, this is the best software to vectorize images

How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape

I bring an image onto InkScape, I select path- trace to bitmap. I then check the Colors box and select update. Then I select the number of scans, press okay, then return to my image. There are multiple layers, and the corners of each layer is rounded instead of sharp as they should be (The original logo has sharp corners) The builtin inkscape 'trace bitmap' can only trace edges, thus resulting in double lines for most basic use cases. It uses 'autotrace -centerline' and an optimal threshold to vectorize a pixel image. Sep 24, 2019 · Inkscape is a great tool for creating vector graphics. It also performs great on converting raster image drawings to vector

vector - Inkscape: How can I vectorize the image to make

Aug 31, 2020 - Explore Cheyanne Geideman's board Inkscape on Pinterest. See more ideas about Tutorial, Photoshop illustrator, Vector program Inkscape is a free and open-source vector graphics editor; it can be used to create or edit vector graphics such as illustrations, diagrams, line arts, charts, logos and complex paintings. Inkscape's primary vector graphics format is Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), however many other formats can be imported and exported How to Vectorize an Image in Inkscape? - WPLauncher. Images Photos Details: Once you click OK in the Trace Bitmap window, Inkscape will take a few moments and vectorize your image. Once your image has been successfully vectorized, click on the Edit Paths By Nodes icon (it looks like a cursor with dots in a circle, see the image below)

Video: How to Create a Vector Outline With a Photo and Inkscape

May 27, 2020 - Explore Lisa Canerday Smith's board INKSCAPE, followed by 1376 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about cricut tutorials, tutorial, design tutorials Some free bitmap tracers are available in Vectorizer.io or in Inkscape. We just added such feature into Photopea and we are glad to announce, that it has better results, than Vectorizer.io and Inkscape. After we open our raster image (or select the right layer in a layered image), press Image - Vectorize Bitmap. We will see a special Vectorizer. Inventor drawings are a collection of lines, yet they cannot be directly exported to common vector graphics formats such as SVG. For publishing promotion and documentation purposes, vector grahics is generally the preferred format. This video shows the workflow for going from DWG to SVG,EPS and other vector formats, using Inventor, AutoCAD and the open-source program Inkscape First we want to get rid of the photo background by using Inkscape or better GIMP and then exporting the photo to a directory (a folder) Then we import our photo (PNG) without the background from our folder into Inkscape. Then we size it to the size we want. For example, for a t-shirt we might want to put it into a 11 x 17 ledger size canva Using Inkscape to vectorize an image is a great choice By using Inkscape's amazing Trace Bitmap feature, we've created a fully scalable graphic from a normal bitmap image From here it's a simple matter of exporting it as another bitmap. (If your wallpaper manager can handle a vector image — I think Gnome can — then you can just save the.

How to convert a JPEG/PNG to a Vector in Inkscape Design

inkscape vectorize image . Easily convert JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF bitmap images to SVG, EPS, PDF, AI, DXF Photos can be vectorized to great artistic effect, and this tutorial shows you . 31 Mar 2015 Inkscape also has a built in bitmap image to vector image converter, so you can use it to convert your JPEG images into vector images. Follo INKSCAPE VECTORIZE PDF. How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape. If you want to convert a raster (bitmap) to a vector in Inkscape, you'll need to trace the image. Fortunately, Inkscape. You can get good results in Inkscape with Trace Bitmap, however that image needs some cleaning up in a raster image editor first. What you Vectorize an image using Inkscape | Castells. There's no simple solution overall. Save this as a lossless file. I am new to graphic design, and I am wondering how it's possible to convert a complex hand drawing to vector by tracing or any other method. More importantly, I would scan it, before colorizing I want to make those text image I posted into vectors. I can create them with Gimp, but making identical text images in Inkscape would be a bit of a task at best for me. Thanks you guys for your suggestions. I think creating the text images in Inkscape would be the way to go/begin Inkscape is an open source and free vector image editor, which can be used to convert raster to vector, without much effort.You can carry out both black and white and color conversion of raster images to vector form. All you have to do is load a raster image on Inkscape, select it, then go to Path menu and select Trace Bitmap option. Here, you will find different modes to trace and create path.

How to vectorize images using the free tool Inkscape

How to vectorize an image Before vectorizing it is necessary to know the differences between bitmap and vector images. Bitmaps also called raster, depend on the resolution because they contain millions of colors pixels (dots) that build up the visual of an image Here's how to vectorize an image with Autotracer. Launch your browser and go to the Autotracer; Click the Choose File button and browse your computer for the image. Alternatively, you can enter the URL of an online image. Choose the output format. SVG, PDF, AI, DXF, EPS, SK, and FIG XFIG 3.2 formats are available

Image to Vector using GIMP & Inkscape - YouTube

Online Image Vectorize

Step 1: Choose an image in PNG or JPG format from your computer. Step 2: Select the number of palettes for your output vector file. Step 3: Set the Simplify option to smoothen your output. Step 4: Click Generate. Vectorize images This is located beneath the menu bar. You should also choose how many colors in order to vectorize. Inkscape for Image Vectorization. Simply use Inkscape to draw your image from scratch. This is the easiest way. When the image is saved as SVG, it is considered a vector graphic. You can convert it to PNG if you like Open up Inkscape and bring up the Import Image dialog box with Ctrl and I or File --> Import. Locate the PNG you exported from GIMP and click OK . In the next box that appears, choose Link - this will enable you to keep GIMP open in the background, make changes to the photo and re-export, then see the image update in-situ within Inkscape. Stage 2: Create an Inkscape Image. Open up Inkscape, and open the Layers dialogue (Shift + Ctrl + L). Create a new layer with the '+' button. Now, paste your .png drawing onto that layer. Now, decide how to deal with your line drawing. There seem to be 3 options: Convert the line drawing to a Path, creating a 100% vector image (Path > Trace. Vectorize image with Affinity Designer Sign in to follow this . Followers 4. Vectorize image with Affinity Designer. By dkdetox, Inkscape (free, Win + Mac) MS Expression Design 4 (win, nowadays free) Image Vectorizer (commercial, mac) Vector Magic (commercial, win + mac

When enlarge the image, it will re-calculate and re-draw all lines. So the image can remain clear and smooth. Illustrator is a popular software for making and editing vector graphic. To convert a bitmap image to vector image is called vectorize or vectorization. To convert a vector image to bitmap image is called rasterize or rasterization How to Vectorize a JPEG Image and Edit it. Parchedcoot. Follow. 5 years ago | 7 views. How to Vectorize a JPEG Image and Edit it. Report. Browse more videos. Playing next. 6:56. How to Convert a jpeg Image into a Vector Image Using Inkscape - Inkscape Tutorial. The images we vectorize can be from scanned logos, photos screen captures or any other similar digital source. If you're new to vectorizing services, please see our vectorizing page for more details. In order to use our services you have to be a registered user. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds

How to Convert Image to Vecto

Howto: Vectorize images in Inkscape Motho ke motho ka both

How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape: 14 Steps (with Pictures

It remains one of the most versatile and useful of all image editing software solutions. So, opening vectors in Photoshop can be accomplished when you know how to manipulate the process. When it comes to computer graphics, there is raster and vector. Unfortunately, Raster images cannot be scaled without losing the quality of the image. However. Open Inkscape, and the hold down the ctrl button while you push the i button. This will open your import box. Find the image you want, highlight it, and then open it. Should look something like this: To vectorize this image, push and hold down the shift button, the alt button, and the b button The GUI process is (1) open up the file, (2) select all (Alt + A) and (3) selecet Path -> Trace BitMap -> click the Remove Background. 05/10/2019В В· How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape. If you want to convert a raster (bitmap) to a vector in Inkscape, you'll need to trace the image With fast release cycles (about two releases a year) Inkscape was the first to have a working SIOX implementation in a release, back in Inkscape 0.44. Inkscape is a vector drawing application, so it had to implement the algorithm in its specific way, namely as a part of the tracing tool, which convert from raster to vector, so the result is not.

Easy Image Cropping in Inkscape [Complete Guide] - Self

Depending of the graphic or image either Inkscape or Autotrace (which, unfortunately doesn't work in Win7 if memory servers me correctly so possibly will be of no use to you unless you have Linux). Can, of course, use Potrace. Regardless, most likely you won't be happy with the result. _____ Lyle Psalm 109:8. Top: The Warrior. Inkscape. Inkscape is self-service software. It is a professional-quality vector drawing software that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and GNU / Linux. Inkscape is used by professional designers and hobbyists to create a wide variety of graphics such as illustrations, icons, logos, diagrams, maps and renderings for the web INKSCAPE VECTORIZE PDF - How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape. If you want to convert a raster (bitmap) to a vector in Inkscape, you'll need to trace the image. Fortunately My alternative to photoshop for mac. Resources for amateur blogs, small business websites or social media fanpages. How-to tutorials, tips, tools, techniques, and resources for small biz content creators

10244 free inkscape vector graphics Public domain vector

Using Inkscape to Prepare Images for Laser Cutting on

This is a complete guide for Inkscape crash recovery in Windows & Mac OS X. One, find Inkscape autosave location so you can recover lost Inkscape work closed without saving; or download an Inkscape recovery software to recover lost Inkscape files due to crash or other disasters Inkscape App Free Download For See Screenshots and Compare Ratings.. Download this app from diktok.ne Open in Inkscape; Vectorize using Path - Trace Bitmap Brightness steps, set to 2. Untick: Smooth, Stack scans, Smooth corners and Optimize paths. (this step makes the black and white image into lines and outlines) Save as EPS; Open in GSView (requires Ghostscript and pstoedit) Save as DXF (using Convert to Vector format) Thank you so much! I am using the Inkscape and yes, that was what I needed!! Thank you thank you! - 9975448. cancel. Turn on suggestions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Re> How do I vectorize a drawing in Photoshop Elem..

Online image vectorize

If the image is not yet in machine readable form, then it has to be scanned into a usable file format. Once there is a machine-readable bitmap, the image can be imported into a graphics editing program (such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, or Inkscape). Then a person can manually trace the elements of the image using the program's editing. Don't want to go through the rigmarole of downloading software that may lump in a whole pile of other software you don't want? SVG-edit is a robust browser-based vector editor that uses the open-source SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format. It has most of the fancy image-manipulation stuff you'd expect and works in every major browser One of the beautiful tools of Inkscape is to generate vectorized versions of raster images formats like .png, So the total vector image is a combination of cascaded contours of reduced colors. Let us apply the same Trace Bitmap tool and vectorize the orbital with only 4 reduced color. This is shown to the right of the first column The new version of Inkscape has no automatic preview update in the window where bitmaps are vectorized Steps to reproduce: open Inkscape Import image Right click on the image to display the menu Left click on the vectorize bitmap option When the vectorize bitmap window opens, click the refresh button What happened

vectorizing images - InkscapeForum

Vectorize an image for export... Jim Cancil over 10 years ago . I have v.11 for Mac. I import a simple grayscale .tif that I made in Photoshop. insert it into a page and wish to export it as a .gmx or .ai file but as as vector file, so my vinyl cutter program will accept it

Drawing a double helix in Inkscape - Graphic Design StackVettorializzare una immagine, come farlo in automaticoFreehand vs Illustrator - YouTubeVectors are free, Illustrator is not
  • Záda v teple.
  • Výroba slizu pro děti.
  • Celní prohlášení.
  • Nový háj.
  • Gs condrosulf.
  • Leos mares golden circle.
  • Clio múza.
  • Kohoutková voda slunečné pobrezi.
  • Free portfolio wp theme.
  • Kontrola zaměstnance na nemocenské formulář.
  • Digitální rámeček recenze.
  • Multigate casino.
  • Zákazy jízd kamionů 2017.
  • Přihlaseni na centrumu.
  • Hugin vs ptgui.
  • Účinnost antikoncepce v procentech.
  • Bruska na nehty lidl.
  • Domaci nas stavba.
  • Rns510.
  • It wiki king.
  • Lower or upper antelope canyon.
  • Šicí stroj singer lidl.
  • Cikánská pečeně zakaz.
  • Jak získat semínka z petunii.
  • Demontáž alternátoru octavia 1.9 tdi.
  • Vtipne oznámení narození dítěte.
  • Fenix tattoo.
  • Co ovlivní výsledek těhotenského testu.
  • Vychodoceske reviry.
  • Osudové okamžiky pekařská.
  • Hbo go o2.
  • Matrace jmp recenze.
  • Co do okna v kuchyni.
  • Bábovka bez oleje.
  • Spinel.
  • Jak dlouho trvá prodloužení řas?.
  • Betonové jímky ekomont.
  • Lichozroutske ponozky.
  • Městské ředitelství policie brno.
  • Sychrov pohádky.